Whether you play mom to a classic girly-girl or have a little man who's all boy, there are so many fun ways to help them show off their personal style on Valentine's Day. High top sneakers paired with hair bows and bubble vests with clip-on ties are only the beginning! We asked some of our favorite moms to show us how their kids show their flare for fashion on Valentine's Day and we think you'll agree that this next generation has some serious swag!
Get The Look^ Want to get these looks for your little love bugs? We've done the legwork for you!
"My boys love Valentine's Day... mostly because that means there will be extra chocolate in the house! I love to dress them up in lots of red, preferably matching shirts, and buy them new PJs to wear. One of these days they won't let me dress them alike, so I'm going to milk it while I can!" — Jennifer Chidester
get the look!^
- Carter's poplin vest in charcoal is the perfect layering piece for Valentine's Day (Carters, $11)
- Boys cotton long sleeve red crewneck shirt (Old Navy, $9)
- Shaun White boys dark denim pant (Target, $15)
- Plaid clip-on tie (Kohls, $16)
- Supra boys black Croc Skytop sneakers (Bloomingdales, $49)